Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the upcoming topics to start posting!
This week’s topic is perfect because my mom has been bugging me for what books I want as presents this year, and I have just been too busy to come up with my list yet! Fortunately, Goodreads “Want To Read” button has made things really easy to keep track of :D.
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - Dragons and everyone loves it? Sign up me :D
- Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas - Again, so many positive reviews! And kickass heroine :D
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Say it with me, so many people love this! This one is cyborgs and dystopia crazyness, but still sounds awesome :D.
- The Cloud Roads by Martha Wells - More shape-shifters and awesome writing!
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson - I haven’t had a chance to read this one yet, so I would reaaaaaaally like it ;-).
- Steel’s Edge by Ilona Andrews - I got the first three books for my mom’s birthday earlier this year, but Steel’s Edge wasn’t out yet, so it would be a great gift for one of us (we share well), haha.
- Hounded by Kevin Hearne - I’ve been hearing for a while that I should read the Iron Druid Chronicles ;-) First step!
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - Looks awesome.
- Redheart by Jackie Gamber - More dragons :D.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - I had this from the library once and then had to return it…. Oops!
© 2012, Anya. All rights reserved.