How did you do on your fall goals?
I love setting goals and I love looking back to see how I did on them as long as I didn’t do too terribly ;-). This fall I had two bookish goals: my fall TBR list and the Book Blog Walkers October Challenge.
Let’s see how I did on my fall TBR list first….
- Republic of Thieves – read! Didn’t enjoy as much as I hoped, oh well
- Bang – read! Looooooooved
- Iron Traitor – just finished this one, was a bit disappointed.
- Pawn – read! Loved it :D Check out the ARC giveaway!
- Tandem – decided to skip since I couldn’t fit it in and it lost it’s sparkle.
- Waterfell – read, haaaaated D:
- Seven Forges – read! It was all right ;-)
Not Technically Fall (not fall releases, but I’m trying to get ahead this fall!):
- Alienated – read! It’s cute ;-)
- Into the Still Blue – read! Again disappointing :(
- White Space – haven’t read yet, it’s on the winter list now!
So 8/10, not bad! Perhaps more excitedly, I managed to get a couple of audiobooks listened to through the Book Blog Walkers challenge! The goal for this challenge was to walk at least 30 mins every day during October. I did a pretty good job on this, throwing in some gym time to make up for lazy days, hehe. The last week of October was a complete fail since I got sick and messed up my back at the same time! There was just no hope. But I finished the following audiobooks while walking (and driving, but we’re focused on the walking, hehe):
- Red Seas Under Red Skies – pirates!
- Legend – so happy to have started this series
- Reboot – quite enjoyable! Love this narrator so much <3
- Seraphina – currently listening to so I didn’t technically finish it during October, but I’m well into it and loving it!
Overall, a pretty great fall! I’m also going to be continuing to try to fit in walking where ever I can and listening to my audiobook while getting to class! I started parking at the far parking ramp on campus, adding ten (plus) minutes to my walk for class/work, but it’s totally worth it because the leaves are so pretty and it’s more audiobook time!
How was your October/fall??
© 2013 – 2016, Anya. All rights reserved.