Link-up Your Sci-fi and Fantasy Reviews and Giveaways!
I’m a huge sci-fi and fantasy fan, to the point that that is really all I read anymore. Therefore, I decided to start a weekly feature where I get all of you to gather the sf/f reviews and giveaways you’ve published and found so that we can all discover new books, blogs, and giveaways in our favorite genres!
Hello loves! Congrats to Sil for winning last week, your books are on their way :D. Here are the new additions this week, two awesome upcoming books!
Every week I’ll pick a random link and the email address that submitted that link will get $5 at Amazon or two ARCs from my SFFF-Books shelf!
Here are the more stringent rules concerning links for the giveaway:
- Links will only be eligible if they are no more than a week old as of the Friday they are entered for and the linky will close on Sunday each week. This means that it is better for you to save links and put them all in each Friday than put links in to last week’s post during the week. This also means that everyone is more likely to see all the links since they’ll mostly be up on Friday.
- The person submitting the link doesn’t have to be the person who wrote the post (and I in fact encourage you to submit other people’s links, spread the love!). If someone has already submitted your review for the week, you will need to go look for another post to add to qualify for the giveaway.
- Duplicate links aren’t allowed. (The linky won’t let you enter them, so have no fear.)
- An individual is welcome to enter as many unique and relevant links as they want. This increases your chances of winning and gives us all more awesome blog posts to discover.
- Links have to be sci-fi/fantasy book reviews and giveaways or general book or book blogging discussions. No reviews/giveaways for other genres will count.
- I’ll email the winner the following week and they will have 48 hours to respond. Hopefully this means that I’ll be able to announce the winner of the past week each Friday.
- I have a lot of ARCs and finished review copies laying around, so I’d be willing to give US winners the option of choosing two books from my pile that I will ship them instead of the giftcard (since the shipping in the US is equivalent). This could include unpublished ARCs when I have them available, it just depends on the week. The list of books that the winner can choose from is my SFFF-Books shelf.
- Please format the name of reviews “Title (Genre abbreviations)”.
- SF – Science Fiction
- F – Fantasy
- UF – Urban Fantasy
- PNR – Paranormal Romance
- DYS – Dystopian
- YA – Young Adult
- A – Adult
- MG – Middle-grade
Sci-fi and Fantasy Reviews
(Note for email/RSS subscribers: There are link-ups in this post that don’t show up for you, so click through to see them and find some great posts this week!)
Sci-fi and Fantasy Giveaways
As always, suggestions are loved for anything that would help you use this feature! If you’re looking for more awesome links, check out previous Sci-fi and Fantasy Fridays.
© 2016, Anya. All rights reserved.