I promised myself that as soon as I was done with my qualifying exam I could do a read-a-thon. Well, my oral presentation/examination is on Wednesday, so I’ll be starting this read-a-thon a little late, but still. Since it’s more like two weeks long, it works out well ;-). I’m quite a fan of read-a-thons when I have the time to really hunker down. I’m going to be trying to get as much homework as possible done ahead of time/delayed so that I can really burn through some books. I have ARCs and group reads that reeeeeaaaaaally need to get read!
Current (mini) TBR List:
- Kinslayer (9/17/13, ARC) Finished 9/9/13
- Relativity (9/10/13, eARC) Finished 9/11/13
Grim Company (Sept., review copy)Added 9/11/13 Finished 9/15/13
- Full-Blooded (Sept, eARC) Finished 9/11/13
- Seven Forges (9/24/13, eARC) – currently reading
- Archetype (borrowed ARC)
- Red Seas under Red Skies (before Oct, before ARC) – currently listening
- These Broken Stars (12/10/13, eARC) Finished 9/10/13
- Oryx and Crake (book group)
- Into the Still Blue (borrowed ARC)
Order of the Dimensions (review book)– DNF’ed
If I could get through all of those in two weeks, I would be really freaking happy. We shall see!
Are you doing the read-a-thon? Link me your list :D
© 2013, Anya. All rights reserved.